In 1992, Parfums Nina Ricci S.A. began developing a new fragrance to be marketed worldwide under the name "Deci Dela." The name was chosen from the French opera "Veronique" by high-level executives of Parfums Nina Ricci A.S. The name takes off on the old French saying "Now here, now there."
So what does it smell like? It is classified as a crisp, fruity mossy chypre fragrance for women.
- Top notes: apricot, mandarin, watermelon, pawpaw, raspberry, osmanthus, peach, boronia and red currant
- Middle notes: hazelnut, headspace sweet pea, carnation, papaya, orris, freesia, jasmine, sweet pea rose and cabbage rose
- Base notes: cedar, cypress, amber, benzoin, styrax, agar wood, oakmoss, sandalwood, patchouli, resins and vanilla
Vanity Fair, 1995:
"Original. Audacious. An exotic, fruity, floral and chypre blend that is impossible to resist in brightly coloured flacons as luscious as the fragrance within."
Bottle:Presented in a rounded deep pink bottle with gold swirls and gold round stopper, designed by the Mattia Bonetti for artists Bonetti and Garouste (BG), it captures Nina Ricci's characteristic playful and romantic style.
Deci Dela was available in the following products:
- 5 ml Parfum Mini Splash
- 15 ml Parfum Spray
- 1.2 ml Eau de Toilette Concentree Sample Spray Vial
- 5 ml Eau de Toilette Concentree Mini Splash
- 30 ml Eau de Toilette Concentree
- 50 ml Eau de Toilette Concentree
- 100 ml Eau de Toilette Concentree
- 5 ml Eau de Toilette Mini Splash
- 30 ml Eau de Toilette
- 50 ml Eau de Toilette
- 100 ml Eau de Toilette
- Perfumed Dusting Powder
- Perfumed Body Creme
- Perfumed Body Lotion
- Perfumed Bath & Shower Lotion
- Perfumed Bath Pearls
- Perfumed Soap
Fate of the Fragrance:
Discontinued, probably around 1999.